Things to do to keep myself occupied
December 9, 2011 § 2 Comments
Here are some tentative plans:
- Read and review more of the Library of America editions I’m collecting.
- Write more commentary pieces, even if it means some people will disagree vociferously.
- Translate a short story from Spanish into English that to my knowledge has never been published in translation before.
- Write a few more critical analysis pieces.
- Review more books from non-Anglophone countries.
- Promote Squirrel Appreciation Day (January 21)
- Review the remaining novels by Umberto Eco that I have yet to review.
That, along with some recreational plans, should keep me active enough until I return to work. Fear the squirrels’ minion, as he has hoarded many nu…err, books, that will be unleashed on the unsuspecting.