An odd survey
August 7, 2012 § 5 Comments
1. Do you believe that global warming could be ameliorated if there were more pirates in the world?
2. What is the last book you read and would you recommend it to a hobo who likes to speak in alliterations?
3. Which cartoon group, the Smurfs or the Care Bears, would most likely be condemned by “family” groups today?
4. Should there be more catfights among SF Fandom and/or authors?
5. When I finally decide to post a photo of myself here, should I go with a beret or just merely a scarf wrapped around my neck in a diffident manner?
6. Does book porn make you think inappropriate literary thoughts?
7. If you have a Twitter account, how many literate squirrels do you follow on there?
8. Which genre of books should I review more often: pirates, westerns, ninjas, squirrels, Shatner?
9. If you could get me to ask any question to any author, what would be the most inappropriate question that would come to mind and to which author would you want that question addressed?
10. What was the best book that you ever read and ended up kicking across a room?
11. What is more erotic, the sound of pages turning or the smell of an old book’s binding?
I think 11 is enough. Curious to see if any will answer these.